Protection concept for hotel operations and restaurants:
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse and SocialPass.
We kindly ask you to refrain from staying with us if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the last few days that are indicative of a respiratory disease. Please notify us if such symptoms of illness develop during or after your stay.
- The requirements may result in restrictions to our services and, in some areas, the number of people permitted entry is also limited.
- We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our employees are being provided with regular training.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work material (e.g., door handles, lift buttons and light switches) in even more regular cycles than before. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves to perform specific duties.
Please check the information on display and take note of the following recommendations:
- Wearing a face mask in public areas such as the restaurant, hallways, restrooms or on the terrace is compulsory for people aged 12 or older. This does not apply to guests seated at a table or people who can prove that they are unable to wear face masks for compelling reasons, in particular medical reasons.
- Those unwilling to wear a face covering, despite continuous reminders and warnings, unfortunately will be kindly asked to leave.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other guests, groups and employees.
- Hands should be washed and disinfected as often as possible. Hand sanitizers will be placed at every entry.
- If possible, do not use the lift with other groups of guests and keep an appropriate distance in critical zones.
- Especially for our hotel guests: if possible, to avoid big gatherings at the check-out, we ask you kindly to settle your outstanding bill the night before.
- Especially for our restaurant guests: eating and drinking is only allowed while seated.
- Please, ask our staff to seat you.
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed to sit at one table. This figure does not apply for parents with children, living in the same household.
- In the canton of Valais, the guest registration with SocialPass-App in Restaurants is mandatory since the 18th of October 2020. Therefore, we ask you kindly to download the app on your phone (Play Store or App Store) and register your visit by scanning the QR-Codes placed on the tables.
- We, from Hotel Eggishorn, do not have any access to your data on SocialPass. Visitors’ data will be stored in a computer center in Zurich and will automatically be deleted after 14 days.
- Due to hygiene reasons we also decided to avoid paper menus for this winter season. Our menu is now available on our Homepage and can be viewed on a mobile device via QR-Code. We offer free Wi-Fi to all of our customers.
- Facilities will all have to close between 11pm and 6am.
Our team will be glad to help you anytime with general questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any possible uncertainties.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation.