Protection concept for hotel operations and restaurants:
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
We kindly ask you to refrain from staying with us if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the last few days that are indicative of a respiratory disease. Please notify us if such symptoms of illness develop during or after your stay.
- The requirements may result in restrictions to our services and, in some areas, the number of people permitted entry is also limited.
- We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our employees are being provided with regular training.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work material (e.g., door handles, lift buttons and light switches) in even more regular cycles than before. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves to perform specific duties.
Please check the information on display and take note of the following recommendations:
- For all people aged 16 or older a COVID-19 certificate (2G – vaccinated or recovered) will be required to access indoor areas of the hotel and the restaurant. People unable to be vaccinated or tested for medical reasons will have to present a medical or a COVID-19 exemption certificate.
- Wearing a face mask in all indoor areas such as the restaurant, hallways and restrooms is compulsory for people aged 12 or older. This does not apply to guests seated at a table or people who can prove that they are unable to wear face masks for compelling reasons, in particular medical reasons.
- Certificates or face masks will not be required for outdoor areas such as the terrace.
- If possible, please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other guests, groups and employees.
- Hands should be washed and disinfected as often as possible. Hand sanitizers will be placed at every entry.
- If possible, do not use the lift with other groups of guests and keep an appropriate distance in critical zones.
- Especially for our hotel guests: International guests have to present a negative COVID-19 test. If possible, to avoid big gatherings at the check-out, we ask you kindly to settle your outstanding bill the night before.
- Especially for our restaurant guests: Please, ask our staff to seat you. Eating and drinking is only allowed while seated.
- Our menu is now available on our Homepage and can be viewed on a mobile device via QR-Code. We offer free Wi-Fi to all of our customers.
More detailed information about all protection measures and the guest registrations can be found under www.hotelleriesuisse.ch.
Our team will be glad to help you anytime with general questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any possible uncertainties.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation.